Retail Express has successfully deployed thousands of retailers.
Unlike most cloud providers, we offer our clients a highly effective implementation & training service that ensures the highest level of successful outcomes for you and your staff.
- Firstly, we deploy your new private cloud application within the Amazon Australian data centre.
- Then we invite you to a specialised getting started webinar with a skilled Project Manager where we explain the key project management milestones and provide you with access to your own project management console which outlines all the step by step phases and support materials. Your Project Management team are there to guide and support you every step of the way.
- Your data migration and setup is critical to success. This is the part that most vendors leave you to do all the hard work. Eighty percent of the work for most POS implementations is in the data setup phase – and that’s where they typically fail.
- Retail Express provides a personalised Data Concierge Service whereby we access your existing product and customer data and re design it for Retail Express. Using specialised date cleansing and re-mapping tools we provide back to you a new copy of your old data in a format that’s clean, structured and ready for us to upload to your Retail Express solution, following your review and approval.
- Your investment in your your new POS solution will pay dividends so long as your staff are trained and using it correctly, and following industry best practice for retail operations processes.
- Our Project Management Team host a series of online training webinars that focus on the key areas of product training and retail processes – which we strongly encourage all key staff to participate in. Following participation in these training sessions – you and your team will be ready to maximise the value of your new software and transition to greater levels of retail success.
- Next, we assist you with your POS hardware setup and integration to ensure everything runs smoothly for go live.
- This includes assistance and guidance with Receipt Printer setup, Cash Drawers, EFTPOS Integration, Offline POS setup for emergency outage scenarios and label management.
Accounting Integration Setup
- Retail Express provides some accounting integration solutions with popular accounting packages.
- We encourage your bookkeeper, financial controller and/or accountant to review our Accounting Integration document – and to then attend a training webinar, followed by installation and setup support of your accounting package with Retail Express.
- The last step, is a final check that all implementation areas have been covered and answering any final questions and support for going live.
- We also provide assistance and guidance for final inventory level setting, stocktakes process, etc.
- Once completed, you are ready to go live with Retail Express, and be on your way to new levels of retail operational success.
Ongoing Professional Training
This is custom heading element
A suite of online videos are provided with step-by-step training on the most commone Retail Express features – all on demand.
A comprehensive, easily accessible repository of information to assist you in using and understanding all the innovative system capabilities that Retail Express has to offer. Seach easily for articles, handy hints and videos.
National Bootcamp Training
Regular full-day training bootcamp events in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne – conducted in professional training facilities where each attendee is provided with a computer and the trainer takes the group through each of the most common features of the software.
Personalised Webinar Training
Based on availability of trainers, we offer personalised webinar training sessions for you and your team, and we can cover training on any chosen area of our software.
7 Day Award Winning Support
You can submit a support request via our support portal or alternatively send us an email – and our team will respond as quickly as possible.
We also provide you with a telephone number to call our support team during support hours.
Support Operating Hours
Monday to Friday – 9am to 5.30pm AEST
Weekend emergency support – as limited staff are rostered on to accept Emergency Support during the weekends, the response times may be slower than during normal business hours, so a response could take up to 4 hours.
The weekend support hours are from 9am to 4pm – AEST.