We’re doing something which has never been done before in Retail.
The Australian Retail Index is the only resource available which presents the weekly percentage change in sales growth of thousands of individual retail stores nationally, providing a benchmarking platform to track performance against the retail market, identify market conditions and aid trading/business decisions.
The Index features a user-friendly, interactive interface which provides a clear view of weekly trends, fluctuations and underlying trading conditions. The Index is a joint initiative of Retail Express and BDO Australia.
Click here to view the Index: www.australianretailindex.com.au
For the first time, Australian retailers will be able to access critical data on a weekly basis to:
- Track movements in sales against the industry average
- Benchmark weekly sales against sector specific peers
- Identify strong and weak trading points within a period
- Take immediate strategic action in their business related to indicators within the data
The Index splits out performance across the following sectors:
- Fashion & Accessories
- Furniture & Homewares
- Sporting & Recreational Goods
- Other General Retail
- Overall Sales
See what others are saying about the launch of the Australian Retail Index:
Visit www.retailexpress.com.au or call 1300 732 618
Aaron Blackman is the CEO of Retail Express. Follow Aaron on Google+